Best jokes

22 Likes

Reminds me of this

4 Likes

A brilliant cartoon, one of the best I have seen in a while - thanks for sharing. :rofl:

I’m probably being thick, but don’t get it. Can someone explain?

1 Like

Relativity - Coming towards you shrunk and red shifted, going away stretched and blue shifted. I got the sizes first time, but missed the colour bit.

1 Like

Almost, but just the other way around. :wink:

Stretching is lower energy which means red shifting
Condensing is higher energy which means blue shifting

(blue light has the highest energy density)

1 Like
1 Like

Doh! Typing backwards. In my defence it is 29 years since graduating.

1 Like

Of course the car is really BRG.

I got what was happening immediately

Just didn’t find it funny…

Oh well

3 Likes

0505-MATT-PORTAL-WEB-P1.png

4 Likes

Pardon my French!

35 Likes

The countdown has started…

1 Like

I give it till tomorrow morning

steve

12 Likes

In that case I’ll take a vowel, vowel, consonant, another vowel…

1 Like

Thanks to those folk in Ciren’ - don’t know where they get them …

15 Likes

ScreenShot2021-05-05at15.34.33.153445

6 Likes
5 Likes

The worlds expert on wasp noises from around the world walks past his local record shop and notices in the window a record: ‘wasp noises from around the world ‘.

He cannot resist and tells the shop keeper of the coincidence that he is the world expert in wasp noises from around the world and they both agree he should buy it.

Excitedly he takes it home to show his wife who again remarks on the fact that he is the worlds acknowledged expert on wasp noises from around the world so this record of wasp noises from around the world is perfect for him.

Imagine the confusion when he plays it and he fails to recognise one single noise!

He tells his wife and she is confused as he is the world expert on wasp noises from around the world. She insists he returns it to the shop where the shop keeper is also astounded that the worlds expert on wasp noises from around the world does not recognise one single wasp noise.

To get to the bottom of things he suggests the wasp noise expert plays the record again. He immediately sees what the problem is and tells the wasp noise expert.

Wait for it …

You’re playing the B side!

22 Likes