Best jokes

It hasn’t been inflated yet …….

6 Likes

13 Likes

13 Likes

Very clever

1 Like

Obviously a less-than-full size, temporary spare! Common on older vehicles. I believe the owner’s manual would read something like this…

1 Like

When Elon Musk and Grimes broke up, who got custody of syntax error?

Neither because they were writing in FORTRAN and the syntax error occurred before line zero.

6 Likes

9 Likes

13 Likes

How I see maths

8 Likes

15 Likes

It always pays to check for the odd typo

20 Likes

Q: What do you call a magician who’s lost his magic?
A: Ian

17 Likes

Three old ladies were sitting side by side in their retirement home reminiscing…
The first lady recalled shopping at the green grocers and demonstrated with her hands, the length and thickness of a cucumber she could buy for a penny…
The second old lady nodded, adding that onions used to be much bigger and cheaper also, and demonstrated the size of two big onions she could buy for a penny.
Third old lady remarked, “I can’t hear a word you’re saying, but I remember the guy you’re talking about”.:joy::joy:

6 Likes

When you’re caught, as it were, in flagrante
With your hands on a glass of Chianti
A pseudonym will do
A Boris named Sue
Then hope Vlad invades before Monday

10 Likes

"A man drives down a country lane and runs over a cockerel. He knocks at a nearby farmhouse door and a woman answers.

“‘I appear to have killed your cockerel,’ he says. ‘I’d like to replace it.’ The woman replies: ‘Please yourself - the hens are round the back.’”

Barry Cryer. RIP.

16 Likes

6 Likes

That Limerick is taking some liberties
With brackets, exponents and divisionies
Nine squared it is not
One must add quite a lot
Plus a decimal of length ad infinities

13 Likes

VERY quick response!
:joy:

1 Like

May be pedantic, but did you work it out? I get 81 on both sides of the equation.

2 Likes