Best jokes

I totally understand why hunting whales for their oil was banned - but why do we still have baby oil?

9 Likes

5 Likes

Courtesy of FT

5 Likes

David and @Ian2001 I’m amazed at the creativity we can see on social media. This is genius!

2 Likes

Yes , I’m also amazed

best wishes

An Oldie but Goodie:

At an Irish Catholic wedding ceremony, the priest asked if anyone had anything to say concerning the union of the bride and groom. It was their time to stand up and talk, or forever hold their peace.

The moment of utter silence was broken by a young beautiful woman carrying a child.

She started walking toward the priest slowly.

Everything quickly turned to chaos.

The bride slapped the groom.

The groom’s mother fainted.

The groomsmen started giving each other looks and wondering how best to help save the situation.

The priest asked the woman, “Can you tell us why you came forward? What do you have to say?”

The woman replied, "We can’t hear at the back.":rofl:

10 Likes

Yes, I’m constantly impressed, and it usually provides a nice laugh.

1 Like

13 Likes

steve

9 Likes

steve

12 Likes

If you’re an unmarried male country singer, hence with no marital prospects, you’d understand the first!
If your title is “Mrs” you’d understand the second!

3 Likes

9 Likes

I did think about putting this in the gardening thread or what I’ve done in the last twenty four hours thread , but decided against it

14 Likes

10 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

7 Likes

steve

8 Likes

More fun than tomatoes…
Some years ago I was sent to photograph an old couple for gardening Which about their roses. They had several of these but were mystified as to why they were

2 Likes