9 Likes

16 Likes

Not two threads that should go together

5 Likes

21 Likes

Mine too

10 Likes

13 Likes

Not sure the caption fits with the picture as that is more of a vet’s waiting room looking at all the animals and carry cases on show in the image.

Still made me smile though.

1 Like

A nun, badly needing to use the restroom, walked into a local bar.

The place was hopping with music and loud conversation and every once in a while, the lights would go out. Each time this happened, the place would erupt into cheers.

However, when the revelers saw the nun, the room went dead silent.

She walked up to the bartender, and asked, “May I please use the restroom?”

The bartender replied, “Okay, but I should warn you that there is a statue of a naked man in there wearing only a fig leaf.”

“Well, in that case, I’ll just look the other way,” said the nun.

So the bartender showed the nun to the back of the bar.

After a few minutes, as the lights went out again and the nun came back out, the whole place stopped to give the nun a loud, enthusiastic round of applause.

She went to the bartender and said, “Sir, I don’t understand. Why did they applaud for me just because I went to the restroom?”

“Well, now they know you’re one of us,” said the bartender. “Would you like a drink?”

“No thank you, but, I still don’t understand,” said the puzzled nun.

“You see,” laughed the bartender, “every time someone lifts the fig leaf on that statue, the lights go out.”

11 Likes

12 Likes

9 Likes

Those are their emotional support animals.

3 Likes

Trevor was unsure about the multiple vanishing points

15 Likes

fddcd44d-5cca-4e9b-8494-f9c29830340a

23 Likes

IMG_3482

13 Likes

Where do pirates go for exercise?

To the gym, lad!

7 Likes

One day a college professor of Psychology tried a new teaching method to prove a point. He stood up in front of the class and said, “Would everyone who thinks he or she is stupid please stand up?”

After a minute or so of silence, a young man stood up.

“Well, good morning. So, you actually think you’re a moron?” the professor asked.

The kid replied, “No sir, I just didn’t want to see you standing there all by yourself.”

9 Likes

steve

13 Likes

16 Likes

7 Likes