Best quality/price DIN DIN interconnect

Certainly worth another go, especially with the NDS source. You do need to be careful when fitting the Hi-line. Make sure you de-stress the cable (hold the plugs in each hand already oriented to fit the sockets and then gently swing the cable so it makes a nice U shape between) and when you fit the plugs, just pull back a mm or two so they aren’t right up to the socket end. Getting the dressing just right on the Hi-line is critical for the sound to properly “bloom”.

2 Likes

I’ve tended to noticed some system dependency on what interconnects seem to work best. I have all three Naim cables, Super Lumina, Hi-line, and Lavender. When I had my CDP555 Super Lumina was the best with Lavender as the runner-up. I just couldn’t get on with the Hi-line. I then changed things to a Node, Ndac and 555PS and the Hi-line was amazing. I thought it sounded better than the Super Lumina. I’m now using an ND555 and the Super Lumina seems the best choice again. Go figure.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.