Keen cyclist here, I have what I like to think is a nicely balanced stable, without going crazy in the n+1 game!
- Old school steel road bike, 20 yrs old, should run till i get too old to ride bikes.
- Alloy FS 27.5 mtb, solid, dependable, crushes all my local trails.
- Carbon CX, almost as good as both the above for what I use them for.
My hifi sources are listed below
- Systemdek IIXE, 27 years old. Should run till I get too old to enjoy music.
- CD5 solid, dependable
- Planning on buying a ND5 XS2, probably better than both my Systemdek and CD5…
It just struck me that my bikes and sources kinda matched up, and likely reflect something about my life and buying decisions/rationale through it X)