Building Lego

My Sis asked the same thing this afternoon! :laughing:

1 Like

A woman of rare humour :rofl:

2 Likes

Looks like a long build - stay positive and avoid that sinking feeling!

2 Likes

Just the tip of the iceberg…

2 Likes

7 bags in out of 21. Just easing myself in before the Millennium Falcon starts in the New Year.

6 Likes

Well Done, Mines still in its box !, I will get round to it soon :grin:

Incredible, some are even cheating and using the manual…now if we could only introduce that to the Hi-Fi threads :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t even attempt to build this without the manuals, looking at it now at the end of stage 2, its a big patchwork of colour, I take my hat off to who designs / comes up with the concept, cos they are far cleverer than me!

Hi-fi is easy peasy, just plug a few cables in… :grin:

I will be cheating later after tea.

1 Like

Did bags 1-4 of the wee boatie today. Had “help” from Jasmine…….

Took me two hours - only another 42 bags to go.

First funnel section tomorrow.

6 Likes

Well Impressed, think yours will be finished well before mine :+1:

Day 2:

And Pixie

11 Likes

You are way in front of me, I finished bag 3 last night.

Is that the cheaper version after it hit the iceberg

3 Likes

TBF, it’s cheaper than lots of cough hifi……

But seriously, the model is built in three sections. Each section appears to have around 12-14 “bags” of bits (around 3000 bricks). Section 1 has bags 1-12; I’m on bag 8, so the big holes in the sides are due to the yet-to-be-opened bags.

I have been searching on the “Lego builders/MOC” websites for a suitable Lego Iceberg, but alas, none have presented themselves

4 Likes

You’re going to need a big display case and area for that.

DG…

1 Like

Kid 3 bought this box yesterday. Personally I think it’s a good choice since it’s a 3 in 1. He’s not the kind of person who just builds something himself but needs instructions.

My personality is entirely different and would not even consider following the instructions but just build something. I still believe that having Lego as a kid has shaped my personality in a certain way.

1 Like

7 Likes

That’s a great set and you will enjoy the build :+1:

1 Like

I’ve got a 50’s Lambretta in the garage so needed a Vespa in my life too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Seen your Lambretta Build, it looks stunning :+1: would look good both of them together :grin:

1 Like