Building Lego

wouah, very nice one !!! I luv it. good choice.

1 Like

u can put it on your naim and listen to Lando’s anthem for his first victory this week :grin:

1 Like

That is ace! and love what you have done with the letter, illusion complete! :+1:

1 Like

I drove a BMW courteously

1 Like

Went to Lego art exhibition in London yesterday. Amazing, and a few pics

6 Likes

A few more

10 Likes

One half of the Mercedes - AMG 76909 set, F1 W12 E Performance shown.

6 Likes

Finally finished the Mercedes-AMG Project One car, then both Mercedes shown together and finally with the BMW M4 GT3

5 Likes

Who doesn’t love an Italian sports car. :smile:

7 Likes

It was an expensive month. We took delivery of a new floor, an LP12, a new sofa and a Christmas tree. Also a preloved Galaxy arrived (brick is actually from the seventies), but it looks damaged. Not sure if I repair it or send it back.

Since we ran out of money, I nicked the well known piece of art.

Now that’s a Statement I can afford :grin:

9 Likes

I’ve a new apartment now, it’s after Farnsworth this time.

Picked up my new Mercedes-AMG SL 63 yesterday and very nice it is too :grin:

8 Likes

Wow, that’s quite an upgrade from a c-max :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re telling me! :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Finally finished the G Wagon, its huge, compared to the C63.

Its an interesting build compared to the rest of the Speed Champions range.

3 Likes

3 Likes

A daft question, but I’m new to this Lego lark and wondered if you experts keep the Lego boxes once you’ve done the build?

1 Like

That’s a really good question and I’m going to get shot down on this, but for me as I have no intention of selling things on, I scrap the boxes, so my question would be, do you intend to enjoy the build, keep and display, or move them on once finished.

I’m now going to retreat to my bunker… :grin: Lego of course.

1 Like

I can just see you down there.

5 Likes

Thanks for putting your head above the parapet! So far, I’ve only made the rose set I got for Valentine’s Day and Mr Bozz88 and I made the Jazz Quartet together. I’ve no intention of selling on anything I make, so will ditch the box. The habit of box keeping is a hard one to break :grinning::grinning:

2 Likes