Chord EE8 owners…

Did yours come with a 0.75m or 1.5m C stream cable ?

I personally don’t recall and it’s not in front of me, but it was too short regardless. :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

I think mine was 0.8m. :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks all - just boxing mine back up and I thought it was supposed to be 0.75m but I seem to have a 1.5m long one. I’m sure I don’t remember buying another C stream cable and I can’t find another C stream in my spares box.

1 Like

Mine is .75m. I must say i have never plugged it in.

1 Like

My first one came with a 0.75m cable and the second one awhile later came with a 1.5m cable.

Later one also has sensible feet unlike the first which came with those irritating rubber rings which came off each time you moved the switch a fraction.

1 Like

0.75m, and I find it works ‘just right’ in Goldilocks parlance. Using three now.

G

2 Likes

Interesting, so it looks like there have been several changes since they first appeared.

It would appear so. I bought my first EE just after they came out. The second I bought new this past week

Same here. 0.75m. Though I don’t know why. It’s too short and was immediately replaced. Chord should supply a longer cable, even if it costs a few quid more.

1 Like

Thanks for that. I bought mine around April 2020, no issues with the feet (I know a few people reported issues with feet coming off) but it must have come with a 1.5m cable. I’d not taken much notice of the length until I was packing it all back up this afternoon and thought it seemed longer than the 0.75m quoted on the website.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.