Chord Sarum super aray vs. grey interconnect

In my experience, 2 meter versions of Chord’s Tuned Array cables sound better than one meter. It’s because of the design of the cable.

In my experience, Super Lumina sounds better than Lavender and Chord Sarum T and Musics sound better than SL’s.

You pays your money and you make your choice. There is no free lunch. Although with cables, the law of diminishing returns applies in spades.

The key is to choose a cable that reveals the performance of the equipment w/o over spending.

I always over spend. Cable agnostics may not get the best out of their equipment but they can afford better equipment.

Which is better, a NAP 500 with lavenders or a NAP 300 with Musics? I have the latter and a friend has the former.

As Nelson Pass once said, audiophiles are the lunatic fringe.

3 Likes

Same findings here - I also chose Music Din/XLR and 300DR in preference to 500 with stock cables (although I’ve since gone with Music and 500DR, which is a wonderful combination and dramatically more so with the addition of some “other” cables).

Having established your preferences, I’m intrigued though as to why you went for SL speaker cables?

1 Like

I had the SL’s on the way up and couldn’t find cables to replace them that could handle foot traffic that had to cross them.

I’m in the process in downsizing because I listen mostly to headphones now.

Chosen for robustness, I get that.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.