Christmas Trees Show Us Yours

That really is a small one if you don’t mind me saying

Happy Holidays, everyone!

9 Likes

That’s a seven footer. We have very high ceilings round my gaff.

3 Likes

6 Likes

We have a real tree inside the house but have this Twinkly one in the garden,

Taken as the light was fading as a night time photo loses a lot of detail. If you don’t know these lights, they come with a range of dynamic colour patterns and you can create your own!

We have a second Twinkly around the rose circle in the background.
These lights are expensive but the app is good (once you read the online instructions) and they resolved a product problem very generously!. Recommended.

3 Likes

My dream tree from 1979.

13 Likes

We are minimalist

3 Likes

Are you using ios16 to run the app by any chance? We have a ticket with them currently having noticed a ‘stutter’ on some transitions which was not present under ios15… their suggestion has been to delete and re-define our lights which would also need to re-map the arrangements.

1 Like

Freshly cut still with squirrel, I mean cat inside

14 Likes

Hello @Deeg
We are using ios16.11 and I haven’t noticed any problems. However, our two sets of lights are from different groups and so do not syncronise patterns between them and string on the flower arch is new. As a result, we set both sets up again this year so may have accidentally followed Twinkly’s advice to you anyway.

Hope you get it sorted.

1 Like

19 Likes

The London plane outside our house has it snowy catkins looking like little Christmas puddings.

3 Likes

Squirrel testicles?

2 Likes

Got around to putting my up today - Happy Xmas all.

7 Likes

Tree 1 (number 2 will be going up in a few days)

2 Likes

Lovely room.

2 Likes

Living room tree.
The other one is in the media room, but I can’t get in there until the window fitter has finished, so I’ll post a picture of that one later​:christmas_tree::blush:

4 Likes

Wasn’t sure whether to put this in the tree thread, system pics one, the pets one or pets and hifi!

7 Likes

Here’s number 2 (a bit crowded by the ironing board and the telly)

3 Likes

I had a bright yellow Chopper - probably the best bike I ever had.

2 Likes