Chromecast Unavailable

To keep things short, I’m experiencing this post’s issue word for word.

I’ve reset the Mu-So 2nd gen, multiple times.
Based on the warranty date, it’s still under 2 years.
The retailor seems to have no interest in helping, so I’m attempting to get support from Naim directly, but the only place I see for support that’s contactable being in the US is here.

Sorry for the directness, but I’m not sure why I’m needing to make a forum post for actual product support?

While members here will try to help, the forum is not an official support site. First port of call is your dealer, then local distributor - if there’s a fault then it’s with them that you have a warranty. Otherwise, have you tried the official support pages on the Naim website or contacted Naim support?

1 Like

So it looks like digging around the website some more, it’s not under warranty anymore as for factory refurbished items, is is only one year. However in terms of the porting, I did read that correctly.

The local distributor (Whom isn’t on the Naim website) isn’t helping, and when I looked at the official support pages on Naim, there is no acknowledgement of the issue whatsoever. I also didn’t see any feasible way to contact Naim support as clicking any referring links leads you to the forums or the aforementioned FAQ articles.

On the page I linked to above:

For help with all Naim product installation and operation please use the following details:

support@naimaudio.com
T: +44 (0) 1722 443405

Hours of service are:

Mon-Thurs 9:00am-5:30pm GMT/BST
Fri 9:00am-3:00pm GMT/BST

Please be aware that all telephone calls to Naim Audio will be recorded for training purposes.

As I mentioned in the original post, Im in the United States. I assume that would not work for me.

The email should work OK wherever you are located.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.