Circus animals should be forbidden?

Personally I have always been a bit frightened by these dogs. But it’s just me. Not frightened at all vs boxers, bulldogs…

My Rottweilers are very sweet and lovable dogs, but they are also loyal and protective of their turf. However, there is little reason to fear them, for example, if you encountered us out on a walk with them.

It’s psychological. However I will not do a psychoanalysis to discover…
They seem sweet on the pic however.

Now if you happen to be Trump, there is much to fear. Loss of limbs is a given. :joy:

3 Likes

What about using elephants to give ‘joy-rides’ to paying tourists? Surely that should be banned too?

But then what about camels as a mode of transport in the desert?

More camels because they are in their environment than elephants.

Happy good year Pete and @Mike_S. Here in 4 hours.:fairy:t2::angel::man_dancing:

2 Likes

Eating animals is one thing, but using them for entertainment is a step too far for me.

This cracked me up.

And the animals killed so they can no longer be exploited. Then you can move on to safari parks and petting zoos before tackling livestock farming and finally household pets. That should just leave animals in the wild, what there is left of it. Then your crops come under threat from what are now pests so time to start culling.
Deep fried locust anyone?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.