Cod philosophy

And just what is that supposed to mean?

Between 12 and 50 thousand years ago when the bone was carved I don’t believe these factors would have been an issue.

The “Righty dokey Skip” indicates my willingness to agree with you. Guest House Paradiso reference, a movie worth seeing if you haven’t.

2 Likes

Sorry, We’ve not seen the film, so we completely missed the reference.
(Unfortunately when people respond with short phrases after we indicate that we’re inter, they are usually trying to claim that we can’t be!!! - How they can tell from a few typed words is completely beyond us! Sincere apologies, we misinterpreted your intention and were unnecessarily guarded.)

Yes indeed, very much agreed: most of those really wouldn’t have applied when the bone was carved (however, the possibility of being intersex and ‘other natural causes’ could still have been applicable), however if they weren’t cycling why the 28 days?

We don’t think anyone would have paid any attention to the concept of ‘gender identity’ that long ago, there is some recently revealed evidence that, if someone bodily female wanted to go on a hunt and was good at it, they’d just have gone on the hunt along with everyone else!
Similarly, male bodied people taking the female role in stone age societies and being respected for that, as in being regarded as male bodied but female gendered has been recoded in many societies (e.g. US native Americans / Canadian First Nations amongst others), but these are/were more complex that early hunter gatherer societies.

3 Likes

4 Likes

I’ve just come thru a rather expensive and trying, 3 year period, of fighting off a litigation attack from my late sister’s second husband and her spawn, so I have been dealing with some excess anger issues.
I recently came across a simple and intelligent way of looking at it the other day from a Budda quotation which says:

Holding on to anger, is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die …

Seemed insightful.

9 Likes

2 Likes

Carpe diem…

5 Likes

I once saw a fifteen foot Great White attack a cage with people inside k, I thought I will never be rude to a can of pilchards again.

2 Likes

3 Likes

IMG_3361

An odd moment when the universe makes sense.

7 Likes

That says SWEOODEN. Is that a place?

3 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

14 Likes

3 Likes