Coffin-shaped speakers

I heard the Fink Borg at my local dealer, and they were pretty impressive.

Fantastic, they look like a pair of cloaked cyclopes!

You are not my Father.

2 Likes

Dark Wador

1 Like

I’m planning on being buried with my SBLs.

4 Likes

Just tongue in cheek, Mr U. I bet there are quite a few who have made the same arrangements as you, @Debs comes to mind. I meant no de-respect. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi Tony,

NONE taken. I haven’t yet succumbed to the modern disease of losing my sense of humour.

:wink:

M

4 Likes

You can let your SBL and buy that instead, if you want to appear eccentric.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be seen dead in one of those!!

1 Like

It needs the drivers facing inwards so you can hear the music better as you enter the afterlife (or wake up finding yourself buried alive!)

1 Like

Why not go the whole way with coffin sound system.

Hans

3 Likes

You could liven things up with an interesting juxtaposition by using some Brian Eno flower speakers for super tweeter augmentation.

3 Likes

Frightening! How to make hell money.

That really is going to Hell if you have other people choosing your playlists for you for all eternity.

So make sure you put what you want in your will, with people responsible only inheriting anything themselves if they prove they have complied.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

I find music chosen for me by others more interesting than my own playlist which somehow is more of the same.

The so called AI of streaming companies is hopeless, they push me to music I really don’t want.

Kharma is one I had in mid. They have a very good reputation but I’ve never heard them.

1 Like

My dealer just got in a pair of DB7’s that I am trying to make a trade for. I have heard the S7’s before, they were very good.
He is supposed to give me a call after he looks over the gear I am trying to trade in, so fingers crossed. The finish on Kharma speakers is the best I have seen on any speaker,

2 Likes

Hell is hearing everything in mono for an eternity