Connecting Naim Uniti 2 to NAP 300

It was my first step back into ‘a Stereo’ after 30 years of not being interested. I still like it and I have tried to find an economical upgrade for it for several years without success. It seems that I have grown to like the slightly boisterous sound of it feeding the 300DR. I now think that a little more detail and refinement wouldn’t go amiss, but not at any price.

I may yet buy a NAC N 272, I am kind of waiting for a used one to come up for sale locally, “collection only”
Enjoy your ‘new’ combo

1 Like

Have you got this gear set up on a decent rack? The 300 is obviously not revealing it’s full capabilities when being fed from a Uniti, but still, keeping some distance between the boxes should be worthwhile, especially that big PSU.

1 Like

Yep it didn’t take long

1 Like

Unfortunately, no. They’re currently stacked as in literally one on top of the other. the rack is another next plan. i wonder if isoacoustics isolators will help temporarily though those are not cheap also. All down to $$$. So many ideas, not enough $$$. LOL

I wouldn’t bother spending money on isolators, just save the money towards a decent rack. In addition to isolation from vibrations, you want some physical distance between the boxes. That also makes cable dressing easier.

1 Like

Good advice, Chris!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.