Connection NDS to 555PS

Connection NDS to 555PS, in one manual I could use my S-XPS cable from output 1 to input 1 and buy Burndy 555A from output 2 to input 2,

in other manual (italian) I need 555D from output 1 to input 1

555D and X-XPS are the same cable? what is the correct connection, or the best connection?

You need a pair of NDS Burndy cables, as shown in the Italian picture. You don’t use the S-XPS. If you are selling an XPS, the S-XPS cable should be included with it.

thank you, I already have a 555 ps with cds3 connected via s-xps, I’m thinking about nds but I need of 1000€ of cable, so I will go in NDX2 direction :slight_smile:

The cables were an option with the NDS, so look of for one that comes with the cables. I’ve seen them for £2,000 including cables.

1 Like

My £1800 (€2100) NDS came with the two correct Burndys. I wouldn’t buy an NDS without Burndys. Some chancers try to sell them on eBay separately. If stuff was included when new then it should be included used.

2 Likes

thank you Paul, I bought ndx2, is difficult to find nds with burndy cable in Italy, I’m very happy with ndx2

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.