Cricket

Pakistan favourites, but I want England to play this way. If they lose they won’t change.

This wicket could have produced a tedious non-event.

Bruce

4 Likes

This is superb from England - win or lose

Absolutely, but Pakistan definitely playing their part.

Effort from all the England team and some smart thinking too. All to play for now

I was feeling a bit sorry for Pope and his leg side drop. He has only kept wicket 5x in first class matches.

Well played, they certainly made you earn it.

1 Like

Thes matches are ensuring the future of Test cricket. Great stuff.

Bruce

4 Likes

What an outstanding contest of Test cricket - the match had everything - marvellous stuff

1 Like

What a great match, aggressive approach from England in batting and captaincy judgements, and Pakistan playing a real part in making it exciting to the end. For the crowd that’s a real “I was there when….” moment, which as Bruce suggests is what Test cricket needs.

1 Like

Now, what was I saying ?.. :blush:

Lots of amazing Stats:

4 Likes

congratulations to both teams, and to Pakistan for both hosting (in a really good spirit) an exceptional T20 series and the third highest scoring test match of all time.

It takes two teams to make a contest

2 Likes

Cummins to miss the 2nd test against West Indies starting tomorrow.

The speed of scoring stands out - 500 runs in less than 75 overs

1 Like

Are there no standards in top sport anymore?

Not sure what you mean, please explain

Can we not go there, please?

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t realise that’s what he meant, I certainly won’t be going down that path.

Well done Bangladesh beating India in a white ball series

2 Likes

That’d hurt.

1 Like

Pete, after the sandpaper incident he should certainly not be allowed to captain the side again.

Do you really want to open this up again, his done his time, think it’s time people moved on.

1 Like