Dealer Relationship

You’ve raised a very good point. I’ve been lucky my dealer was the distributor, he did lose it some time ago but luckily the gang that took over we’re also easy to deal with. However unfortunately they’re now lost it another mob who apparently are a retailer as well. My latest upgrade maybe my last if my dealer loses Naim.

1 Like

Future Audio? :=)

Is it common that distributors change frequently? And then distributors operate as retailers too? Surely, that cannot be ideal in a “market” place, unless Naim sets a firm “regulatory framework” for the relationship between distributor and local retailers…

My dealer?

It’s seems it’s all about money (I guess it’s always been that way). The new distributor took over this month, I don’t know much about them at this stage other than they are a dealer as well. Naim have been distributed in Aus by NZ company who in my opinion have done a great job.

I know in my business when a brand is “owned” by a retailer others are less likely to push/promote.

Indeed they are excellent and recently assisted me with a naitxs that I had not even bought from them. Originally bought in Guildford Hampshire went phut in suffolk. Quite happy to loan me something whilst Naim sorted the problem out. I didn’t take them up on loan as it seemed a bit cheeky to do so. They did loan me a flatcap to try out when the XS came back & didn’t chase me whilst I took an age to make my mind up. Can’t speak highly enough of them

Guildford is (smack bang in the centre) of Surrey

I agree Moorgate have always been very good with customer service through 2 generations of ownership . Luckily I live within 5 miles.
There also was Geoff in Doncaster who bent over backwards to help but he went out of business unfortunately.

:grin:
No…not that one…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.