Desperately Seeking Sally

Calling all CD fans (especially scourers of 2nd hand shops, market browsers, etc.). I’m searching for

There is this thing called Google - it is easy to use.

You type in ‘Sally Yeh - Trust My Heart’

Do a search around and you find Discogs and there under the second listing (scroll down to Other Versions) of the album is someone that has it for sale at $29

1 Like

If you want all members to heed your call, you need to add text as some people are poorly sighted and use text to speech to “read” the forum, and images might not be adequately visible.

1 Like

I’ll have to check discogs again. Didn’t see a copy for sale when I last looked.
Thanks.

1 Like

Here you go:-

Thanks. Looking very expensive… If I get hit for VAT it’ll cost about 60 euros! I’m not that desperate in my search! If I get the amazon mp3 download & burn it’ll cost about 15 euros. :thinking::sunglasses:

Qobuz has it as a CD quality download for £14.69, and 7digital has it for £12.49.

Just went for amazon mp3s - 11 euro

Finally, my search is over with a DIY version which sounds good to me :sunglasses:
Quite an experience as I haven’t burned a disc for years. Sadly, I then discovered my printer is shot when I tried to create a cover😕.
I guess you lose some and win…
My next search is for a good compilation of her traditional songs🎶