Disappointed!

Sure I can accept that.

To me “unlistenable” would be like when my PMC Twenty.23s first got unpacked. The top was harsh and the bass was absent. Was it like construction drilling? No. Could I play it in the background while running in? Yes. Would I have spent even 1 hr sat in the listening position with with in the first few days? Never even occurred to me. I considered that “unlistenable” because there was better things to do with my time while they were in that state. And yet they blossomed into something wonderful.

“Unbearable” was probably my Qb in the first day. Was it uncomfortable to listen to? No. But even as background music, it seemed so reedy and like a $50 iPod dock I would prefer total silence. So I made sure it was only running in when I was out of the room. Again, after a couple days it was great.

The B&O system in my Audi actually has gotten better over time. Very bright when I got the car now much smoother. The Drivers seat also needed 10k miles to break in, stiff as a board when new!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.