DIY Rack

Me neither… So… Isoblue… :wink:

1 Like

Ah, perfectly understood!

On that note, you have several cans/bottles etc on the mantelpiece - I’d probably do the same, assume things were precarious but safe until I inadvertently trashed the turntable lid with one of them !

Rack looks brilliant. Hope the bucket in the middle of the room doesn’t signify a leak!

1 Like

hi, look nice (black on wood is a good combination). if you want you can install reduced height bolts. why the front rods wasn’t cutted ar bolts end?

Looks a great job. But I’m not working out visually how you are managing cable workarounds at the behinds ?
I can’t imagine how you could connect things, or disconnect things - even turn something off without needing to completely take out the device and making a ruin of any cable management.
Yeh, those two front exposed screws would definitely snag on my denim pinafores.

Don’t plan on tweaking it often, but two people can lift it out and put it back in. Power can reach in at the sides and most cables can be got to be changed from the side gaps.

1 Like

Looks great. I like the slightly industrial look of the black rods and large nuts.

Are the rods threaded the whole length and then you have holes in each of the shelves so slot each shelf in place, in turn? Bolt, washer, shelf, washer, bolt, gap, bolt, washer, shelf, washer, bolt, gap, etc. If so, was it hard to get the shelves level and all at the same distance apart?

Thanks.

1 Like

Your correct threaded all the way, rubber washer, washer , nut above and below.

There are three legs and it’s really easy to level the shelves. Just adjust the three by hand.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.