Ethernet Switch and Cables Mania

Unjustified presumption.
And, for the avoidance of doubt, wrong.

1 Like

You asked me. I am honest and respond. People at work were sometimes surprised that I could hear conversations at a long distance.
But be assured, I have a lot of weaknesses too.

All this confirms is that you truly believe that you have golden ears.

2 Likes

We need a judge now :rofl::crazy_face::crazy_face:

It doesn’t matter. Everyone knows you are the most clever guy.

1 Like

Not me, my friends and family at least. However “golden ears” I don’t know really. Good ears and better than average, yes.
Does it make sense to continue. Where is the pleasure in that conversation?

I had realised that!

Anyway, I know you’re unlikely to agree… Enjoy your dinner (using all your senses, not blind tasting!). Take care and keep well.

1 Like

No. we don’t need a judge. It does matter.

And it doesn’t do you any credit to reduce your response to sarcasm.

3 Likes

Perhaps because pedantry is not among my tastes…

:small_blue_diamond:@frenchrooster,…Good decision…!! :+1:

Don’t forget you’re talking to technical specification people :wink:.
Some of them think they have answers to everything,.we who have more experience Know that’s not so.

:small_orange_diamond:@Innocent_Bystander,…I prefer not to have a discussion with people,.who “like” such a post against me.

• Exactly,.and there is a Big,Big,Big difference between…
• “Long Experience” and
• “Superiority”.

• Oyaide M1/F1,.their best contacts.Two pair.

• Mixed contacts,.different qualities.
Not everyone is visible in the box.

• 87 m Jorma Design Duality powercable.
A very,very good cable.

• Jorma Design Duality,.with Furutech FI-E50 NCF contacts.
And “burn-in” in 300 hours.

• A brand new,.newly assembled/terminated Jorma Design Duality.
With Furutech FI-E50 NCF contacts.

:small_orange_diamond:I’m sure the pictures will answer your question,.but if you don’t understand.
• Yes,.I have…!!
I’m probably one of the few on this forum who have tested this…!!

So,.Innocent_Bystander:
Once you’ve done the same,.we can discuss and exchange experiences on this…Not Before.!

:black_small_square:Different knowledge,.different experiences.

You’ve been following me for four years,.trying to question my credibility all the time.
Just like my other companion,.the older 70+ gentleman,who always “likes” posts that attack me.
Do You Think You Have Succeeded…?? :wink::grin:.

Much of what you write in your later,.very long posts.
This is true in theoretical reasoning,.but unfortunately Innocent_Bystander,not in practice.
And if you’ve been following my posts here for four years,than you know what Skills and Knowledge there is in our group.

And No,.I’m not going to tell you again,because then you just think I’m show even more Superiority…
Instead of…Long Experience.

Contest…

:red_circle: I challenge you here and now,.to a contest in installing a music-system.
Then others can rate which system presents the best musical-message.

Then you get a chance to prove,.if all your long theoretical reasoning,has any relevance in practice.
It’s probably the only chance to put an end to these endless discussions,.from this small technical specifications group.

But I promise you Innocent_Bystander,.your opponent will be tough…Me…!! :wink:

AND…

Almost from the first post in this thread,.so have those who love technical specifications behaved like this in the thread.
And they are a maximum of 10 people.

I told Mike-B at the beginning of the thread. When he said in a rude way,.that the thread should be closed,because he wanted to discuss more about technical specifications and measurement results.
• I said,.Good Do It Open A New Thread,So You Can Discuss This In That Thread…!!

And then can we,.who want to discuss and share knowledge and experiences in this topic,do it without these disturbing elements.
Which only Consumes Energy.

:red_circle: BUT,.They Are Still Here And Destroy The Thread.
With Their Endless Technical Specifications Reasoning.

Strange,.Very Strange…!!

/Peder🤔

1 Like

Rather than writing a wall of text that you have indirectly criticised someone else of doing, would you be kind enough to answer the two questions posed by Innocent_Bystander?

1 Like

You are his advocate? I didn’t know. I advise you to talk only to Peder’s advocate. His name is Saul.

I am not his advocate: I am merely observing his selective behaviour when it comes to responding in this thread.

1 Like

He is just selecting the members with who he wants to discuss.
I guess he will not respond to you neither. I know him now, since maybe 5 years.

From my observations you appear to like holding hands with Peder: especially because you appear to have a knack of loving each other’s posts. Would you put your life in his hands?

1 Like

And what?
We prefer to share our experiences and listening tests. So we share that interest.

2 Likes

Other do the same, as Mike, IB, Don…very often supporting themselves. Nothing wrong with that. It’s life.

1 Like

:small_blue_diamond:@frenchrooster,.Exactly…:+1:
AND,.This member seems to have forgotten this decision that I made,and also accounted for this member.
Very strange…!!

This member also doesn’t seem to have read my “Wall of Text” particularly well.
I have answered one of Innocent_Bystander’s two questions there.
Also very strange…!!

:red_circle: Ps: Frenchrooster,.I see that our Mr.Dele-man is back in the thread.
And support “likes”,.posts that is against us.
I think it’s funny :sweat_smile:.

/Peder🤔

1 Like

I have already answered your question.

1 Like

My approach is to use the very nice User Preference feature and block people for a period who are obviously just Trolls. It works great! I usually block them for a week or two - then re-asses as everyone can have a bad few days - but if they keep on returning and adding nothing but just personal attacks, block them longer and eventually permanently. It is not worth your effort to reply to anyone that does not want a discussion but just to talk at you with their ‘rightness’.

DB.

5 Likes

:small_blue_diamond:@Darkebear,.please,don’t answer this nonsense from DorianAnatolios.

Unfortunately,.he lacks the great knowledge and experience that you have.

• I wonder if it’s not time to report this guy,.who joined this forum on April 2 to our moderator for this “trolling” in this thread.
It’s been going on for a few days now.

:red_circle: I note that DorianAnatolios has deleted the rude post against Darkebear that I commented

/Peder🤔