Eurovision 2023

No lying on the floor abit ?

So the winner is on tranqs and finland is hitting the clubs :partying_face:

Well done Aus". Thought you deserved more.

1 Like

Waiting for the top bit of the set to drop down and squash her. Mashed Swede.

4 Likes

I actually quite enjoyed that last night but thought there were far better songs than the one that won.

Possibly the first time in ages where the vast majority of the songs were actually pretty good across several popular genres.

Visually very good, but I thought a few of the artists performances were affected by distracting graphics in the background which detracted from the actual performance.

UK’s entry wasn’t up to much and I think some of the singer’s comments about the UK didn’t really endear her to many (not that UK viewers could vote for the song anyway).

There were some songs I’d really like to hear again, unfortunately I’ll have to watch again to figure out which as my geography skills are poor and I mix many of the countries up.

1 Like

Re watched the final as was on hosting duties so missed bits of it…

Not sure the performative art acts stand up to repeated viewing, Croatia stood out in the semifinals but come saturday the novelty had worn thin.

I dont understand the death metal break at about 2 minutes in the Australia song, thought it broke the theme.

Hopefully next year there might be some more variety, not every song is improved by putting a dance beat under it, they all started to meld into one after a while.

I’m not sure most stand up to one viewing never mind repeated. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.