Favourite Table Condiment OK fruity sauce

Used to be this but no more due to health issues. Damn!

1 Like

Thanks for the recommendation - do any of the supermarkets stock it - can see Ocado sell it, never used them.

They have their own website, it’s £4,95 plus pp, I think amazon sell it as well, shop around.

2 Likes

A little nostalgic this evening. Anyone remember Cheerio brown sauce? If I recall correctly it was manufactured in Formby by Peter Smith Co. and was the best sauce you could put on your chips.

mustard with pepper
mayonnaise bio ( in french)

These are among my favorites. The hot sauce in particular might be the best on the market.

2 Likes

image https://kaitaia-fire-ltd.myshopify.com/products/kaitaia-fire

A local ring burner. Eye watering hot, with following day consequences if taken in excess…

The Mustard dressing is luvvverly on a bit of salad with the BBQ and of course washed down with a bottle or 3 of:

And if I run short of supplies they are only a 10 min. drive away :grinning:

I adore horseradish, the hotter the better and homemade is often the best. It’s not unusual for me to be caught making horseradish sandwiches (neat). For me it brings great cuts of beef alive whether hot or cold the next day.

1 Like

0B02CE3C-51C1-48BF-AC49-58C6175BA69F-3537-000003EDA3EBB88A

I find most of the hot and blindingly hot sauces in those little bottles with amusing labels to be just heat with a salty vinegar taste. Mr Naga has the distinctive profile of the unique flavour of Naga chillies along with spices. This is like a curry bomb that explodes curryness upon anything and everything it remotely touches - including the aroma given off from armpits for several days !! One to use very sparingly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.