Feature request thread

[Feature request]
A full functional web based or standalone application for pc/mac/linux to control streamers.

3 Likes

That’s actually really interesting to know no idea why mine looks slightly different then I just assumed. Roll on 16.3 hopefully it’s less weird either that or a Naim app update sorts things.

Thanks Chris

I don’t think it’s an “issue” as it isn’t something that was working in the first place :slight_smile:

I have an unreliable internet service. It drops out for 30s-2min perhaps 6x daily due to weak Mobile network signal via dish top of house… when working 10 mbs. IF playing say BBC radio and internet stream stops all goes quiet (of course!) but when comes back 30s later… nil - streamer does not pick up stream again… V frustrating if partway through a session on my rower… can’t stop to reset. Didn’t have this prob w prev Blue OS system. This is a bug I would like to see fixed. (Looking at my recent activity… I seem to be a moaner! :smile:)

The current Uniti range have web control I think already. Just put in the IP address into your browser.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.