Fink favourites

Given all the Fink love myself and others have been posting I thought it time to request a top 3 Fink albums from forum members.

4 Likes

Bish:

Perfect Darkness.

Bash:

Biscuits for Breakfast.

Bosh:

Hard Believer.

And your bonus ball:

Fink’s Sunday Night Blues Club, Vol. 1

5 Likes

I think they’d be my top three as well, although I’d swap 2nd and 3rd places. Agreed on Perfect Darkness though. Interesting 4th option which I’ve yet to listen to.

3 Likes

My favourite by far and first two tracks.

5 Likes

I first came upon Fink as the track “Toubles what you’re in” from Wheels beneath my feet featured in Paul McGowans of PS Audio’s best track list.

2 Likes

“Perfect Darkness” is by far my favourite …

3 Likes

As an aside, if you ever get the chance to go and see Mr. Greenall and his extremely tight band, grab the tickets.

We went to Gorilla in Manchester and they were just stunningly good.

3 Likes

There are some very good videos on YouTube of live gigs and they’re obviously a great band.

2 Likes

Great, I’ll have to check these out.

1 Like

Fink is criminally under appreciated.

I discovered him via the track “Biscuits” on a compilation, still an all time favourite.

7 Likes

My favourite album would probably be Hard Believer too. Perfect Darkness is also up there. I’m looking forward to hearing the reworking of some of their best tracks with the release of It Isn’t Until It Is in August. I’ve recently purchased the Fink studio live session, which is a limited edition, only available on vinyl, from the Little Big Beat Studio in Liechtenstein where Fin performed it. I’m a little reluctant to put a needle on it just yet, so listening on YouTube.

2 Likes

Saw them a few years ago at the Anson rooms in Bristol. Fantastic show. @Wenger2015 and I have tickets for their Bristol gig in March next year. If you get the chance, you have to see them live!

2 Likes

Had a listen to this last night. Awesome stuff and another one for the shopping list.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.