For those on Qobuz...try this

I think it’s more a case of may rather than will. Clearly if the distribution master is adjusted there will be no change in sound.

Crispy duck and pancake go very well together…

Especially with Hoisin sauce… ah … our local Chinese takeaway is shutting after this weekend due to the current situation… it’s a shame but totally understandable, speaking with the owner, she hopes she can keep the business alive to open up again when all this is over.

Very good!

Several topics about Qobus already, but another question from my side: I always use Qobuz for the purchasing of new music, but somehow, I get an error message when reaching this site for a couple of days now. Both Chrome and Edge won’t open it .

Any thoughts?

Capture

Strange!

I haven’t logged into Qobuz for a while, and I was going to suggest that their site’s security certificate may have expired. However, I am able to log into the site using Microsoft Edge without a problem.

1 Like

Can it have something to do with the fact that I’m using a laptop which is provided by my employer? Again … this worked perfect for many years until a couple of days ago …

My work supplied laptop won’t connect to any websites until connected by VPN to the company network, so yes perhaps.

Qobuz.com working fine for me today.

Do you work from home using this laptop by connecting to your workplace intranet, and if so then how do you connect from home? Via a VPN?

It’s entirely possible that your employer has recently tightened up security and access restrictions to certain websites or groups of websites on its work laptops. Are you aware of any restrictions to or recommendations about your Internet activity, or up until now have you been allowed to browse more or less anything on your laptop?

I work for aglobal company and indeed, I think the regime has tightened up … that must be it! Tried both, with and without VPN with the same results. Will look for an old laptop without these limitations …

That tends to suggest that Qobuz are looking for certain encryption method(s) for the IP transport layer security (TLS), and your device/OS/browser combination is unable to meet the encryption requirements for what ever reason.

For what it’s worth these are negotiated cyphers I am successfully talking to Qobuz.com with

There is probably a log somewhere on your browser that will show the failed negotiation and hopefully why.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.