Forum Avatars showing as checkboxes?

I cannot see this has been flagged in another thread(?)

I’m not sure what others are seeing so not directly flagged to our ‘Leader’ but on my laptop, members’ avatars aren’t showing - just a checkbox like on the old Forum in some of the threads.

e.g. If you look at (@)Ugg’s profile (chosen at random), the avatar shows checkbox on the summary and personal profile screens.

Am I alone?

I noticed that some avatars weren’t showing properly this morning on my Mac. However, it all looks ok on my iPhone right now. I’ll check again when I’m back on the Mac later…

Same here on iOS, just the background colour with four little white marks.

Avatars not showing here on desktop (Windows) - Are they all the single letter generated type?
Perhaps a CSS issue?

All working correctly for me - Windows-10 with Chrome browser & iPad iOS 12.1.4 with DiscourseHub

Looks like it is the members who haven’t uploaded avatars. In some cases (as your screen print shows) some alphabet-avatar members can be seen but when I click further on their profile, I get the checkbox.

Our developer is on the case and looking into it. He’s going to perform a software update tomorrow morning and that might fix things…

I have also noticed Richard that if the avatar is missing (and with the grey theme, there are no check boxes just greyness where the avatar or circle with a letter in it should be, on my iPhone XS anyway) then the name of the member is also greyed out somewhat.

David

An update - the avatars should now no longer appear to be broken.

All good here Richard.

Great, thanks for letting me know HL.

Working again on iOS here.

Thanks Chris.

Sorry for the very late reply!

All fine on Windows desktop using Chrome/Edge/Firefox/Opera browsers and Android mobile/tablet here.