Hairy Bikers

Very sad. Cooked many of their recipes and enjoyed watching their programmes over the years. He always came across as a lovely warm gent. Not a bad way of making a living, doing the things you love with your best friend.

I know what we’ll be cooking at the weekend and we’ll raise a glass or two to Dave.

6 Likes

I used to chuckle at all the daft things he would say while he was cooking. His sense of humour was quite childish but charming.

He was sort of so uncool that he was actually cool if you know what I mean. RIP.

5 Likes

I hadn’t realised that he started life as a makeup artist and is supposed to have applied the white stripe on Adam Ant’s face on his TOTP appearance

6 Likes

Seems to have had one hell of a send-off!

6 Likes

That is fantastic.

2 Likes

As a biker myself, but unfortunately unable to join them this morning I went to Beverley with a riding buddy to see them all off, it was a wonderful sight!

3 Likes

Saw the last episode yesterday , a tear was shed -too many people lost to this wretched disease

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.