🐤 Happy Easter to All

You are absolutely right.

Personally I see nothing happy about this Easter.
I simply hope everybody keeps safe and survives.
Please stay home to protect our health care workers and save lives, it is helping.

1 Like

Hoping everyone on the forum stays in good health during this terribly testing period for us all.

Peter

2 Likes

:small_blue_diamond:@northpole,…We are trying…Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:.

It’s a difficult time for all of us,.but it’s possible to make it nice,and feel good if you have a little imagination.
These cards I got today,.from a friend who lives a little more south…

• This is a nice environment,.when to eat the Easter-dinner during this self-isolation.

• Here we see some traditional ingredients in a Swedish Easter-dinner.

:heart:But I hope everyone remains here on the forum after this pandemic.

Take care out there…
/Peder :hatching_chick:

5 Likes

You know how to enjoy life! It’s a frozen lake?

1 Like

:small_blue_diamond:@frenchrooster,.Yes :+1:t2:.

But I miss my best (hifi) friend,.he came by for a while today,and we stood 5 meters apart (outside) and talked for five minutes before he went home again.

I Hate This Virus…

/Peder🐣

2 Likes

We won’t easily forget this 2020 Easter…Stay safe and enjoy some music!

1 Like

Making the best of it😉

5 Likes

I woke up early, around 7,30 a.m. I went to the bathroom, raised the shutters and saw the usual panorama since a month or so: a large crossroad, with a traffic light surrounded spaciously by small apartment buildings and a couple of public gardens.
While a light sun was already shyly illuminating everything, the absolute solitude of the place, and the surreal silence, keeping me company while I emptied my bladder, still half asleep, I looked outside the window and imagined the following scene.

A man, long hair, long beard, a Middle-Eastern look, was walking barefoot and perfectly alone in the middle of the road, clad in a white linen sheet. He looked around puzzled. In the absolute lack of any human being, he finally saw a car coming closer and stopping at the red light. He got to it, knocked at the window. Before opening, the man at the wheel pulled a cotton mask over his face.

• Yes? - he asked.
    The man in the white clad looked at him with deep, empty eyes:
  • I don’t get it - he said – I’ve been away only three days, where’s everybody gone?

The man in the car drove away. The one in white stood still, and a little at a time he saw people coming. They were silent, in small groups but after a while the silent place was completely filled with them, who looked at him and said nothing.

• Who are you? – he asked.
  • We were passengers of the Titanic - answered the one closer to him. – In three days we’ll all die in the wreck of the ship.
  • How many of you will die?
  • About fifteen hundreds.

The man in white linen seemed to muse for a moment.

• Noah did better - he finally said. – He didn’t even lose a ladybug. Why are you here?

• Because we’re the only who can go around. Only the dead can walk freely. The living must stay shut in their homes.

• Why?

• Because they breath. We don’t, so we’re not in danger. They wouldn’t see us anyway.

• I see - said the man through his beard. – Is there anything I can do to prevent the wreck of the ship?

• I fear not - answered another. – But it’s not so bad. We’re freer now than them. - Then he looked at the clad, Arab looking man. - People like you may not be most welcome these days. Have you got a place to go?

• I fear not.

• Then come with us.

• Where?

• Wherever. We have the world for ourselves now.

• Ok - said he. They started walking slowly, disappearing in the still silent, immobile town.

I finished freeing my body from its minimal burden, and turned the eyes away from the scene.

Happy Easter to everybody.
M.

3 Likes

An odd Easter Sunday it may be, but Happy Easter everyone nonetheless.

4 Likes

Thanks,

Max

1 Like

You imagined all that while taking a pee…? That’s impressive

One thing I do miss now that the warmer weather is here; sitting up in bed with a cup of tea, the windows open listening to the sound of church bells floating up the valley mingling with birdsong. Happily the birdsong is still present.

A safe a pleasant Easter to all.

2 Likes

Have a Happy Easter in these challenging circumstances, and stay safe.

2 Likes

Happy Easter everyone: I love you all.

4 Likes

Looks like bunny’s been rewrapped!

Actually, I had this fantasy while going from the bathroom to the kitchen. I was still caffeine-less.

Buona Pasqua
M

1 Like

When we had problems with our tower , we stopped ringing the bells.

Tower fixed , we started ringing the bells again.

Nearby teenagers complained about the noise … Waking them up

Oh how I wish we were waking them up today , you just can’t take things for granted

2 Likes

Now Easter Is Over :hatching_chick:

• Some of us,.may have been able to stay in an environment like this.
Albeit we have been isolated.

• Others may have found other meaningful pursuits when they’ve been isolated :sweat_smile:.

• But our highest wish,.wherever we are,is probably that someone will find a solution to this pandemic.
To stop this Corona-virus,.so we can start seeing our friends,our colleagues again.

• If we just let our Professionals around the world do their job.
Well,.then I think we’ll be able to see each other again soon.

Until then,.Stay safe…
/Peder🙂

2 Likes

DO have a tolerable Northern Hemisphere Spring Equinox Indication.

1 Like

:small_blue_diamond:Okay,.my last picture of four just above.

A joke-picture of Mr.President,.linked to this text below has disappeared.
“• If we just let our Professionals around the world do their job.
Well,.then I think we’ll be able to see each other again soon”.

Too bad,.because it was funny.
Anyway,.Stay safe…
/Peder🙂

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.