Happy new year all

Yeah, that was the system build last January after all the parts had finally arrived :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy new 2022!

Ahem, all the parts?! I am sure there are more parts you need or want! :joy:

That was how I perceive this forum, everyone listening to our naimie while contributing on this platform and likewise the beta testers.

Happy new year. :confetti_ball:

All the parts :slight_smile: The new speakers arrived a month ago (here) and the only place to go from my system is 500, which I don’t think will happen nor is it necessary. I’m entirely content, as difficult as it may be to believe. (Sure, if 552s flood the market in a few years I might be tempted, but I believe I’ll rather retire 6 months earlier)

1 Like

Agree! Hong Kong used to have spectacular NYE fireworks too. But this year it was significantly down beat. So sad on many fronts. Always felt like fireworks is a fast way to burn money. But given the last couple of pandemic years, it felt nice to put on a celebration and some traditions to continue.

Happy new year. :confetti_ball:

James. Every year with a Naim CD player is a good year.

1 Like

Happy New Year all.

it is good to live in a cold climate. because you are indoors a lot. more time for playing
records/cds. not for me a hot country.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.