Happy new year all

Happy new year all & thanks for the advice over the last year…
Time to crank the amps up :joy:

4 Likes

Happy new year guys.

3 Likes

Happy new year everyone! Wishing you a healthy year filled with many new components and songs.

5 Likes

Happy new year all, wishing everyone a happy, prosperous and healthy 2022!

4 Likes

Wishing everyone a wonderful music filled year ahead!

3 Likes

Happy New Year One and All! Hoping for a much better year this time.
I think Sydney won “the best fireworks”, at least so far.

4 Likes

Happy new Year to all on the forum; for bringing a bit of sanity & points of interest to my everyday. Let’s see what new music & hi fi 2022 has to bring (just browsing back thru my 2021 music purchases I do find that this forum is to blame/thank for a good 99.9% of these :innocent:- ) along with anything else non-musical that 2022 would like to throw our way.

2 Likes

Happy New Year everyone!!!
Thanks to all of you, for maintaining and contributing to such an excellent discussion forum.
Cheers.

2 Likes

Happy new year all. May this year bring you a little more joy than the last one.

2 Likes

Happy New Year all. Here is to another year of good advice and interesting debate.

2 Likes

I wish everyone on the forum a happy, healthy and peaceful new year.

11 Likes

Happy new year.

1 Like

Happy new year everyone!

1 Like

Happy New Year from Winnipeg, everyone. It is minus 31 degrees Celsius here this morning. Will just stay inside and listen to music all day.

1 Like

Happy New Year everyone. Let’s all enjoy a splendid 2022 :smiley:

1 Like

Happy New Year to all and thanks for the forum which manages to be enjoyable, informative and regularly makes me smile.
Particular best wishes to all waiting for their Solstice and @MattCray who must be some sort of saint for his patience.

2 Likes

Happy New Year and the best in 2022!

1 Like

Happy New Year to everyone!

1 Like

Uncanny similarity to my home nearly one year ago …

Happy new year everyone!

7 Likes

Have you put it all back now then?