Happy new year all

Have a good one all!

Chat to you all next year! :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Happy New Year everyone.

6 Likes

Yup, have a good evening and all the best for a happy and healthy 2020.

Bruce

6 Likes

Happy New Year from Caminha in Portugal. View from window is left side Portugal, right side Spain so should see two New Years with the one hour time difference.

9 Likes

Happy New Year everybody!! Wishing you all the best for 2020.

6 Likes

A very happy 2020 to all!
And an Ese New Year!

4 Likes

Been there done that, looking forward to 2021 :rofl:

2 Likes

A happy New Year indeed to everyone. Well, except Trump. And Boris. Oh, and Gove. And Dominic Cummings. Well, to everyone on the Naim forums, anyway!

1 Like

Wish you all well…let the music roll in 2020

6 Likes

Happy New Year to one and all

5 Likes

Athbhliain faoi Mhaise Duit go leir.

Best wishes for health, happiness and good music in 2020.

.sjb.

6 Likes

Bonne année à tous! Mes meilleurs vœux !

5 Likes

And the same to you young man.

3 Likes

Here’s wishing all a happy and salubrious year to come!

4 Likes

Happy New Year all. The 2020s are likely to be the hardest decade many of us will experience so let’s hope we face it with grace, good humour, science, facts and great music.

2 Likes

Happy New Year, and best wishes for a Naimly new year.

I hope last night’s celebrations didn’t land you in jail.

Not quite - my Happy New Year from the council was a parking ticket issued at 10am this morning (a Bank Holiday). We went to friends a few streets away last night and I drove to drop off some buffet food. I managed to park in a spot that was only restricted from 8am to 8pm on normal weekdays - but thinking that it would apply on a Bank Holiday Wednesday, and doubting I’d be back for 8am and safe to drive I took the car back home (before the festivities began), and walked back to the party.

We live near an increasingly vibrant area with a few pubs and restaurants and have been finding it harder and harder to park outside our own houses as people park there to use the local businesses. Typically when I got back the last space was taken and I had to park up on a double yellow behind a vehicle in an area that years ago was non-restricted.

Went out this afternoon to be greeted by loads of bird poop on the car* and a ticket.

Happy New Year to all!

• There is a lovely pair of wood pigeons that nest in a tree at that spot - beautiful birds, but in a day a car can look as though it’s been paint-balled - they are probably more effective at making you park elsewhere if you can than fines!

All the best everyone, have a fab 2020

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.