Has anyone got any gigs lined up?

Had an email from Ronnie Scott’s to say that Marcus Miller will not be able to play this July due to travel restrictions, after the reschedule from last year. He is still planning to perform in 2022, so I will not take a refund on my 3 tickets and wait for the new date. It is such a great venue and the opportunity to see him there is worth waiting a bit longer for.

Airwaves, Iceland in November

I have plenty of lunchtime concerts when the music colleges reopen. Who knows.

1 Like

Nightwish at Wembley: rescheduled from December 2020 to December 2021

Yes in Birmingham: rescheduled from June 2020 to June 2022!

1 Like

Going to see ‘This is the Kit’ at The Barbican this Sunday - an actual live gig!
Also, my brother and I have just managed to pick up a pair of tickets for this years End of the Road festival at the end of August

1 Like

Did some mention Nightwish…?

This is a 'leak from their Virtual Live Gigs - so might not be long for YouTube…

Update - Its now been pulled… Copyright and all that… :speak_no_evil:

The Manics in Cambridge this Autumn.

And Rich Hall in Stamford a week or two before that.

Queen and Adam Lambert next year, after being put back twice.

Aussie Pink Floyd @Hammersmith in November

Hoping to see St Matthew Passion @ Newbury Spring Festival

Surely better to be dancing on the table than at the table

1 Like

Manic Street Preachers
Genesis (twice)
Steve Hackett
Nightwish

Fingers crossed. Next year is rammed with rescheduled ones.

Rumours of Fleetwood mac an excellent band, saw them two years ago if you haven’t seen them, it’s a must!

Agree,have seen them half a dozen times,always great !

Heidi Talbot in Runcorn, October :slight_smile:

Zara mcfarlane. This coming Saturday at the jazz cafe. Mmm nice.

1 Like

Elvis Presley playing at the local Chipmonk, every Friday night.

I got a couple of tickets for Queen and Adam Lambert in Birmingham as a surprise for Mrs R for a big birthday in 2020.

Pushed back twice to June 2022

2 Likes

Just got a single ticket (GadgetWoman not interested) to see Ane Brun in Manchester Acemady 2 (small venue).

Interestingly although standing only, the tickets are only £17 (plus all the extras). Now if I were to see her in her own country of Norway, I would pay £48. Just goes to show that you can sometimes get to see great International artists quite cheaply

Australian Pink Floyd @ Hammersmith Apollo sometime in November

1 Like

Destroyer at EartH hackney 10th July. I have 3 mates and we went to lots of gigs regularly pre COVID. It’s good to get back out and about. Most of the fun is finding a good local restaurant pre gig. Anyone got a suggestion in the hackney area for food?

Pidgin is very good

1 Like