Have Hifi Racks gone into liquidation

Have been looking to add another shelf to my rack, went to look online at the current price and it sadly looks like Hifi Racks have gone out of business, if this is true it’s sad news when a Hifi manufacturer can no longer survive in this current climate.

Yes - it was mentioned a while back. A great shame.

2 Likes

I’m sure we had a thread on this bunch before. What I have discovered is that there are other people out there who will make extra shelves, legs, etc. Okay, so the timber may not match perfectly, but neither did the original bunch.

I think I read that someone was trying to resurrect the brand.

Real shame I bought my rack from them a couple of years ago. Very good quality and excellent after sales service.
They were close to where I live so I went to the factory and collected my rack in person. Lovely people and even took the time to show me round some of the production process.
Hopefully someone will come to the rescue

Hopefully you don’t need a service and recap.

1 Like

Yes hopefully, otherwise I’ll have to ask on here where you guys send your Fraims for service/recap :grinning:

1 Like

Not a problem, you just have to tighten your nuts.

3 Likes

Always a good policy these times…

3 Likes

:flushed::face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Real shame, found them excellent to deal with.

1 Like

Hope it’s not thief’s from Witches Hat who stole my money.

2 Likes

I take it you never received any of your money back , I can think of another name for them but think I would be trouble if I posted my thoughts :zipper_mouth_face:

I’ve heard it’s another well known speak stands and av rack making company. I will be interested to see if the emphasis on quality continues or if their designs are made in a more mass produced fashion

1 Like

Hi Fi racks gone bust | audioaddicts: Everything HiFi, Music and More!.

2 Likes