Have I missed something - where is system pics 2022?

My favourite topic is missing. Wondering where it is?

1 Like

Maybe Richard is carrying out some surgery on it.

3 Likes

Disappointing that you Northern folk can’t behave whilst we’re asleep.

2 Likes

Not me, guv!

1 Like

Apart from the godawful socks theme, I didn’t think there could be anything controversial in the SP thread? Must have missed a ‘something’ overnight.

2 Likes

It’s still missing…

I blame the Russians.

3 Likes

Someone took offence at what they thought was a slight from someone else ( though couldn’t see it myself) and things escalated a bit

Was it those blokes in the Southern Hemisphere when we were in bed?

1 Like

No - homegrown aggro :rofl:

Aggro? I always seem to miss these dramas!

Aggro is probably overstating it. Surprised that thread taken down for it

Whoever takes over as System Pics OP for 2023 needs to install some discipline!

Well, we have “Pets and system pics”, “Show us your xxx” so maybe we need a “Show us your hosiery” thread :grinning:

The mind boggles :flushed::grinning:

1 Like

Something, something, Germany . . . something, something, 20th century history . . . something, something, but I’m German . . . something, something, so am I . . . something, something, audio pics, please . . . something, something, socks.

1 Like

We could call it the “No socks please, we’re British “ thread

3 Likes

Apologies to all. I had to quarantine the thread while something needed review and thought I’d moved it back, but it hadn’t “taken”. For some reason it seem to want me to do a room change twice before it takes - must be a glitch. Normal service now resumed…

4 Likes

I remember a lot of out topic discussions about the right use or not of some kind of humour relative to each countries. Some stressful discussion also. I guess Richard has to delete some posts and refresh the thread.

2 Likes