Hi line dressing- is this ok?

Due to having a small listening space leading to low stacking between the speakers, hanging and looping cables is impossible.

My solution to keeping the Burndy off the floor and info cables away from power cables… bubble wrap.

I would stick that TPLink thing as far away as possible.

2 Likes

Yeah I know. No option. Still sounds fantastic…

This is not a problem at all, the frequency are different so no problem, you can let the TP link there without any problem.

Getting bored already - I suppose discussing Hiline dressing is as good a way as any to relieve the coming boredom if we’re all going to have to stay at home…
Mine’s attached to the wall via a piece of string, the plug rests on a block of polystyrene. Is this ok? If the knot is too tight, will that choke the flow of happy electrons :wink: ?

[Uploading:

1 Like

Consider yourself lucky to have something to play with …
Mine’s only a little 'un
Rack Rear 2

I think Chris was referring to the electrical noise from it, and if using it as a wifi access point, best to keep away from your audio components if you can.

1 Like

Hello hifidog,
Just now have ordered a new ND5XS2 with new hi-line interconnect to use instead of the stock interconnect. I’m hoping my experience will be as positive as yours! I think I will be able to dress the cable properly between the streamer and the SN2. Fingers crossed…

1 Like

It will !!

1 Like

Sods law for me, having had my office system offline for ages and now finally getting it (almost) setup my Hi-Line broke at the ring nearest the connector.
Pure luck my dealer lives 4 mins down the road and leant me one, he put it on the front porch for me to grab!
SN3 now warming up nicely, I’m still a Fraim shelf short (order went wobbly then lock down) so not plumbed in the HiCap yet but just enjoying having the tunes flowing again!
I tuck mine in between the shelves on the base level so it’s away from other cables, I’ve always found it impossible to have it floating magically in air end to end, they don’t like touching other cables or looping on themselves I found. I’d shorten mine if I could tbh, not sure if that’s a good idea mind.
I may well get a lumina IC at some point, they sound nice to my ears.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.