Hicap DR

Yes sir. I ran without a HiCapDr for about 2-3 months while having my HiCapDr serviced. At the time I kept thinking do I really need a Hicap on my SN3 as it sounded that good.

However once I had my serviced HiCapDr back in place after about 1 week I fell back in love with the HiCap back in place. I’d highly recommended having a HiCap serviced when it’s time for it.

3 Likes

What about the condition of the SNAIC cables?
Should they condition effect the sound that much?

As I reported, for ease of replacement I only switched between the Hicaps and left the previous cables intact…

It can do if one is very worn, has heavily tarnished pins, or is damaged. More importantly be very sure they are genuine Naim SNAICs - see the faq here for ID info.

1 Like

Just moved the D2Rs addition 2inch further from the wall and all fell into place :+1:

2 Likes

Isn’t it amazing how sometimes it’s the little things! I remember doing the same thing, moving my speakers just a tad bit further into the room and out from the sides then all of a sudden magic

1 Like

I feel that they need even more distance but not enough room…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.