Hifi News 300 series review

Adam,

I think that’s a good idea actually - Naim are a hugely important audio firm and richly deserve their story to be told. Isn’t Paul Messenger a long-time Naim user? It strikes me he would be a good choice to do it.

JonathanG

1 Like

Jonathan I’m from italy however I usually read online reviews based on google search.
I always focus on atc and naim and few others.
I really enjoyed your review and to be honest you reviewed all the components I love (282, 250 and scm50) in the configuration I dream.
It is why it came to me the question about the 250nc, it will be my next move, and due to the difference I’m not forecasting an immediated move to 350, I want to convince myself that 25 will be more than enough. The SCM50 are my dream by I have a placement issue and I can solve it only with a divorce, but let see

1 Like

"Advertising Director
HiFi News
Somewhere in the UK

Dear Mr Advertising Director

Please find enclosed a review sample of my SUX6000 (!) tera power amplifier for your pleasure. I don’t care how you describe the superlative sonics as long as you give it a score of greater than 88%. Failure to abide by these criteria will result in my discontinuing my annual advertising payment of one million pounds.

Sincerely

Sales Director
SUX Amplifiers"

:rofl:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.