House Music

Happy Thursday Folks! :slightly_smiling_face: :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Fantastic remix of this brilliant track! Roll on the summer!:eyes::sunglasses::+1:

3 Likes

I’m really struggling to recall the details of a track that must have been released reasonably close to Belfast. I had it on a mix tape from a friend, “LC10” is the only thing I recall about it, anyone have any idea what the track might have been??

Banger! Another one Carl Cox used to let loose on his set!

1 Like

I still remember these days so very well and am grateful for all the good memories!

2 Likes

I can’t wait for my n-SUB to delve profoundly deep down into it’s very capable 20 hertz of pure seismic thunder with this one!

Noir - The Off World

1 Like

It just doesn’t get any better than this!

:sunglasses::+1:

3 Likes

With a mint n-SUB now augmenting my baby n-SATs for my sensational dream 2.1 speaker system. Baby DBLs anyone? Oh yes indeed i say! :rofl::wink:

Anyway, i’m kicking off with this great classic from Toni Di-Bart - the best version of all. Fantastic memories indeed. Enjoy!:sunglasses::+1:

4 Likes

Great Deep Dish remix here!

2 Likes

The build up in this something else…

2 Likes
2 Likes

It’s not deep it’s not dark but it’s a cracking tune and sums up the feeling of that year perfectly for me. I was 18 years old out of school earning a few Pennie’s and having lots of Big Fun.

1 Like

1999 was a good vintage.
My favourite from this list was by far Ron Trents I feel Rhythm.
Anything from his output on his Prescription Label back then.

Although i thought this trumpt it a gooden.

1 Like

More like this please @Bobthebuilder :heart_eyes:

This looks like a hot number.

3 Likes

The A side was pretty decent.

Vamos a Bailar.

1 Like

The Advent - Terra Nosa (original mix)

2 Likes

Marco Bailey - Acid Winter (Original Mix)

1 Like

Speedy J - Fusion (1996) at his best. My CD3 player used to belt this out back in the day. The drive, the dynamics, the rhythm was just incredible!

1 Like

I’ve been maniacally searching the web looking for my favourite version but just can’t find it.
Although this one is very nice.

1 Like