How do ye feel about Power line Cables?

I agree with you that the stock Naim cables are great. I recently auditioned a pair of Nordost Red Dawn interconnects at $560/pair and they were no better than the stock Naim lavender DIN cable. Maybe a bit more air on some titles, but for the most part the two were are equivalent quality. It took a Heimdall II at $760+ to better the lavender. I have a used HiLine on order to see if it’s better.

…I added two of the TibiaPlus12 Deep-Cryo AC Cables a year ago and felt they were an improvement over the standard cables supplied with the AMP and Streamer. Look forward to hearing your thoughts after having a chance to use the product.

1 Like

As a skeptical person I hesitated a long time but since today one is on SC / SL combo and the skeptics is completely gone. Like other users stated the powerline is worth every penny. And a lot has been discussed about the benefits. Even if it does not open to everyone in general I think you can clearly hear an improvement in the musical flow.

In a few days, the 552 will be tried. But I think the result should be very clear.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.