How to connect a flatcap to my cd player and then to my SN3

Hi it’s me again. Third time this week. Sorry guys.
Ok. So I have. SN3 a flatcap xs and a cd5 xs
So I’ve looked through all the possible hooks in naim manuals I can’t seem to find a solution.
So it shows you how to link the flatcap and the cd player but once you’ve made that connection. What and wear plugs into the SN3. Hope this makes sense. Do I need a second lead to go from either the cd player or flatcap to the SN3.
Thank you to all the other peoples advice this week. You’ve been really helpful.
Just a quick heads up. I’ve been looking for a nap 250 on the famous auction site but none DR were coming in at around £1400 I managed to buy a none DR for £1200 including postage. Have I got a good deal. It’s been serviced. Once again thanks to everyone’s input this week.

The SN3 CD input is a 5pin Din. The CD5XS analogue outputs should be connected to the SN3 CD input using a 5pin SNAIC. The same way you would connect it before you had a Flatcap.

Looks about the right price for a Non DR 250. Might even sound better than the DR’d version to your ears.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.