How to turn the side button lights off for NDX2

I posted about this yesterday but am starting a new thread so that Richard, another moderator or anyone else might be able to answer.

I was away and shut down my Naim system for ten days. When I turned it back on two days ago, the side buttons were very bright. When I initially saw this, I thought they had previously been turned off but then learned they were probably just on the dimmest setting. The brightness button does not dim them now, however. On the suggestion from others yesterday, I tried a number of problem-solving ideas: new batteries; starting and restarting; and a factory reset (my idea). None have worked, however. Richard or anyone else, is there something I’m missing, or do you think something has gone wrong with the remote or the player?

Thanks

If you post in the existing thread, it bubbles to the top again without losing all the history :slight_smile:
It tends to get confusing with several current threads about the same topic.

Also paging @Richard.Dane

I’ve merged your threads.

Unfortunately as I don’t use a current Naim Network player I’m not very familiar with the illumination settings.

I would unplug, leave for a few minutes then plug back in again - the old re-boot usually fixes most things!

1 Like

Try borrowing a different remote from your dealer.

Thanks, Richard. I tried that, however. And thanks for merging the threads. I probably shouldn’t have started a new one.

Thanks. That’s a good idea. Then, of course, I would know if it’s the remote.

And take yours with you when you go there

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.