Imagine the possibilities…

I came upon that pics reading randomly…i cant still stop dreaming about a neat shoebox power amp to match my atom uniti HE….:relieved:

Naim always had integrated line and amp and preamp separated duos matching. Why not this time? :grin: :pray:

1 Like

If those pics disappear from here rapidly you might suspect you’ve stumbled across something not supposed to yet be in the Naim public domain…

1 Like

Top picture looks familiar oh yes phono stage and power supply from Solstice turntable. :grinning:

3 Likes

Start collecting boxes bro

2 Likes

:joy:

Perhaps the Nait 50 SE thingie will manifest into a New Classic Integrated (SN5).

1 Like

Seeing to 50th anniversary success, one may hope for contemporary versions, integrated and power amp. I think the 40watts Uniti Atom is a very nice integrated box. I really love my HE. Offering an entry power amp, (i dont know if the 50 watts, 25watts 8ohms per channel is enough you tell me) based on the Nait 50, with whatever power fits in the box, would be appealing to a lot of people.

I have no special knowledge, but I believe that the general trend is firmly toward smaller (and fewer) boxes that look good and sound great. The interest here in the Nait 50 gives some evidence of this, as does the sales numbers for the Uniti and Muso series. But I also notice lots of interest in other forums in small but powerful class D power amps like Apollon, streamers like BlueSound, and DACs like Topping. Hopefully the design team at Naim are working on matching components for the Nait 50, Atom HE and more. (And I won’t mind it they are made in Slovenia, Slovakia, or Salisbury.)

3 Likes

Silesia or even Siberia :slight_smile:

Either Atom is a joy to use. That was the primary reason for me to make the jump from an olive system to a Atom HE based system.

1 Like

Yes for someone who lived very happily with a 282/200(no SC or HC) pairing for many years I regret their withdrawal. Perhaps there’s no market anymore. The other thing I don’t understand is the inclusion of a MM phonostage, whereas so many users will wish to use a MC. Surely the old plug and play Stagelines were more flexible?

Or heaven forbid Scotland (somewhere near Glasgow)

2 Likes

I think that Clan Tiefenbrun might hae something to say aboot that!

(I was born in Glasgow.)

2 Likes

THATSNEARWHAURACUMFY. :hugs: :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Salisvakia :rofl::rofl:

You have my deepest sympathy!

(I was born in Edinburgh.)

1 Like

Aw, … … … here we go! :boxing_glove:

You’ll have hud yer tea. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Naw … … … yer tea’s oot … … … 'mon.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.