Innuos phoenixnet and melco owners

Been experimenting once again, i can honestly say, that i do prefer the phoenixnet in my system, but only on the incoming ethernet, and just the melco connected to it only.
Can’t really say what i prefer about it, but i feel it just makes it sound nicer, its not massive, but at the same time i wouldn’t not want it.
I didn’t like my melco going through it, when playing stored stuff, as i felt this made things sound slightly different, but in a wrong way, this is how i had it configured from day one, and probably why i didn’t get on with the phoenixnet to begin with.
I know a few run all through the phoenixnet, but for me the direct player port on the melco sounded best into the vivaldi.

But i feel you really need to try the different ways to configure it, and see which you prefer

1 Like

Before maybe 300 hours run in I preferred too the Nds direct to Melco and Melco to PhoenixNet. But then I tried again and found that both connected to PhoenixNet gave the best results. The PhoenixNet needs really a long time to burn.

1 Like

Ok
I will leave it as it is, and then try it back the other way in a few weeks time.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.