Interconnects

I have also tried different chord cables and always chose something else.

1 Like

Since you seem to like Ansuz you could try their DIN-offerings. They seem to have medium priced to very expensive ones, Ansuz Signalz Din D2 comes to mind

Yes I’ve had my eyes on them and they have got some good feedback in here but SL in my system was so perfect that I’ve stopped looking for anything else :blush:

2 Likes

Hi Adrian, I tested the New Classic - Systems ( 200-er ) with New loudspeakers from Neat at my New home.
Reason was to find more compact units after Relocation from a House to a flat.
We tried several configurations, at the end my old system ( at that time without 555) was much better than the New Classic. Also my Dealer had the same opinion.
Therefore i decided to go for a 555. The combination NDX2 and 555 sounds great and I can use the 555, If I should Change to a
ND 555 sometimes.
Now I think about interconnections and powercables, after discussions in the Forum I think I will change the standard to a Powerline for the 250 DR. The NDX2 has already a Powerline.
Next step to change the DIN/XLR from Hicap to 250 DR to a Super Lumina. I’m Not Sure, if it could be an overkill.
So, difficult desicisions​:wink::thinking:

@GT1960 Powerline and SL go in the same direction.
More energy and clarity - with enough punch. SL a bit leaner - powerline with much body.
Test the cables with demo option! They are good.
I had multiple situations where the newer does not sound better to my ears :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.