Interesting TV

Watched McDonald and Dodds last night, surprisingly OK for an ITV Sunday night drama (one of the exceptions being Endeavour of course) as I often find their production values differ from my own preference🤨

The lead cop character is a little irritating but hopefully will settle, Jason Watkins plays Jason Watkins pretty well by now and Robert Lindsay played panto Lindsay to his standards too!

Overall though, quite a nice bit of telly we thought.

2 Likes

If you are into Sci-Fi, then I can recomend Altered Carbon which is currently on Season 2 on Netflix (here in Norway). Its base around a detective theme where people are able to upload their consciousness into new bodies, class system, questions on immortality, what makes a human, relationships etc, etc. Very good special affects and
some Blade Runner influences.

1 Like

Starting watching the Hunters on Amazon Prime, finished 2 episodes and still not sure.

I watched the new episodes of Walking Dead yesterday. More interesting now I think, than the last episodes some months ago.
Still following the Outsider and enjoy it.

I began Devs. Original and interesting. However just begun to watch.
If you like FX series, you should try.

1 Like

Ozark starts on the 27th. Can’t wait.

2 Likes

Me too. 2 weeks is short…

1 Like

I was watching a tv report on Tasmanie. You live there? It looked like your paintings, beautiful.

1 Like

No it’s Australia’s largest island, south of Melbourne it’s a beautiful place great cold weather wines too. Should be on everyone’s wish list to visit.

1 Like

Just finished The Messiah last night - very enjoyable. A new Ozark sounds great. Moving onto Altered Carbon next. Still awaiting the next Star Trek.

Missing Yennefer from the Witcher.

2 Likes

Mike, if you can see Devs, you may enjoy.

2 Likes

I am interested in this after seeing the trailer. I will give it a go.

I finished watching it over the weekend, it’s a bit strange and I’m still not sure if it was worth it. Let me know what you think. Cheers.

‘The Truth Will Out’ - Scandi ‘New Tricks’ is good. Walter Presents.

G

2 interesting serials movies to watch.

image image

Watched the first 2 episodes last night, wasn’t what I was expecting but I’ll keep going.

Looks interesting thanks, but we don’t have Hulu,

1 Like

I found it immersive and was involved. It’s like a sci fi thriller. I am now curious to see how the lady will investigate and what she will find.

1 Like

Pete, have you received my mail on your own site?

No, I was going to ask you. I’ve had to increase the spam filter as I was finding lots of Russian women apparently wanted to marry me. Send one to (insert address).

Like as soon as you have copied it and I’ll edit and delete from here.

1 Like