Is quboz down?

Did you update the app on your phone?

Yes, removed and re-installed it. But I kept getting the “something went wrong, try again later” message when logging in. Working OK on iPad, though.

These thing are sent to try us!

Roger

I switched to my other source - YouTube via fibre cable.

Lesser SQ but some great visuals…

All working fine for me, even I am in Tokyo.

All seems to be OK today. Had to reset the password and delete and re-add the app.

DG…

Tried logging in on my phone again this morning and it all worked fine. Should have been more patient I guess.

Roger

1 Like

Saw this on another Forum.

DG…

8 Likes

Better get used to and prepare for these kind of attacks everywhere these days. It’s not going to get better…

I had that last night and rebooted my core, an iMac. It’s been fine today. It seem to be associated with playing Bluetooth from the Qobuz app to my secondary device, and then reverting to roon later in the day for a different device

Sadly that’s true and I guess it’s sensible to have an alternative available. In my case, that’s locally stored downloads and rips.

Redundancy has it’s place!

Roger

4 Likes

I’m curious, where was this posted? I don’t need to contact them, but it does seem that it can be challenging to engage with qobuz - “We will answer them promptly” is not how I’d describe the normal level of exchange.

1 Like

It was posted on the Hi-Fi Kabin Forum where is was stated that it was originally posted on “X”.

Remember that it is an English version from a French company, so some of terms may be different.

DG…

1 Like

Btw, @DiggyGun, I’ve just noticed by accident that WAM is apparently functional again.

1 Like

You are right to expect it, but luckily the impact of these attacks are better mitigated and avoided now compared to years gone by, so it appears Qobuz were unlucky or didn’t have modern DDoS safeguards and architectures in place to mitigate. I hope it’s the former… but I have wondered in the past to how protected their authentication service is. The text in their notice above suggests they have made some key changes.
We missed this luckily and Qobuz is used for a few hours most days.

Qobuz playing up again so I decided to cancel my Sublime subscription for now until they sort it out. Sticking to Tidal.

What’s up with Qobuz Tony ?

Usual log in issues. Try later, etc… it will probably be ok tomorrow morning but life is too short and besides, I can hardly tell the difference between Tidal Max and Qbuz HiRes.
Kudos to those who can and please do carry on enjoying the music. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

No problems here in Seattle for the past four days since the issue cleared up. …and I hope I did not jinx myself! Life is sweet…

You need to upgrade your streamer.
:grin:

I’ve been using a Primare NP5 Bridge for the past 9 months.

Logged into Qobuz once, when I set the NP5 up.
Not noticed any loss of Qobuz service over the last few days.
Haven’t had ANY problems with BBC radio.

Nothing wrong with the Nova, FC, I’ll let you know! Qobuz working on IPad but not iPhone. I haven’t touched the bloody thing. Bloody annoying.
Never had an issue with Tidal.:sunglasses:

2 Likes