It’s early but here we go, show us your Christmas tree

Atb
Kk

9 Likes

Okay; it’s November!:man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

I guess the OP alludes to that, but heck I said 2 weeks ago to my daughter that we need to get our Christmas stuff out of storage and set up. Truth be told I haven’t taken a few decorations down in 2 years :laughing:

Normally I’m a last minute person with Christmas decor, and these days most of it is pretty expensive, so maybe enjoy it for longer?

It coincides with a birthday so we just go for it.

Atb
Kk

2 Likes

There are so many fantastic Christmas decorations available these days I just have to wonder with some of the larger ones (eg massive prancing LED deer) where on earth the average family stores all this stuff, or do they sell it on and buy new next year?

Mine is still up from last year.

4 Likes

I hate to admit it, but I have some lovely LED items in the front bay window that took ages to hang/position so I’ve left them there for 2 years because the bay is not that accessible due to furniture, projector, other stuff!

In fact I’m going to turn them on now!

2 Likes

13 Likes

Does “still in the box count” it’s November!!, No, scratch that, our daughters have turned up and I’ve just been instructed to pass everything down from tge lift!!

17 Likes

I think that chap may be referring to his impending haircut! :wink:

1 Like

Here is mine

1 Like

Anyway, maybe mine were late for Diwali.

I’ve lit mine a few weeks ago after having it cut in pieces and put in the fireplace. It left my house via the chimney.

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

4 Likes

Charlie Brown!

I will get back on this tread later.

I don’t (and will not) have a Christmas tree but this was the first I have seen this year so the season has definitely started.

at the nearby cafe.

1 Like

4 Likes

“I see you”

10 Likes

Bought one for Mrs Willy’s enameling workshop.

Willy.

6 Likes